AscentWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warp NPC or VCN DB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mistahellfire

Warp NPC or VCN DB Empty
PostSubject: Warp NPC or VCN DB   Warp NPC or VCN DB EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:31 am

Im a complete noob i created an ascent server i made half a mall then realized i need ports..i got a program and i made the portals but every time i save a new portal they all go to the same spot i cant even change the file or where i place them..so i figured hey why not make a warp npc...well i dont know how to do that is there anyone that can give me a crash course on how to make one..or how i can use Cosa Nostras DataBase because your server is great i play there...all credit will of course go to you..im just curious please help
Back to top Go down
thegame240
Sentinos
Sentinos
thegame240

Warp NPC or VCN DB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warp NPC or VCN DB   Warp NPC or VCN DB EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:39 pm

hey! that forum is dead sooo....

for the portals for make it permanet u have to put 1 at the end of the .go object (ID) 1 or .go (ID) 0

and in the Warp NPC u have to give the location coordinates with .gps so u go to the place u want and u put .gps than u coppy it and re-place it in the WarpNPC Generator, dont forgot to separete the Alliance and Horde mine cities !
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalwrestling.com

Warp NPC or VCN DB
Page 1 of 1