AscentWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rouslan
The One
The One
Rouslan

[RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1 Empty
PostSubject: [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1   [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 7:47 am

Back to top Go down
https://ascentworld.forumotion.com
Fusion
CN Gangster
CN Gangster
Fusion

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1   [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 8:01 am

lol! i remember when i first saw these i used the model for some other weps, you seen the blue version aswell?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionprogramming.co.uk
Rouslan
The One
The One
Rouslan

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1   [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 8:04 am

Fusion wrote:
lol! i remember when i first saw these i used the model for some other weps, you seen the blue version aswell?

YEP ITS a smaller in size and loooks amazing, i use it on my server
Back to top Go down
https://ascentworld.forumotion.com
Hexagram†
Sentinos
Sentinos
Hexagram†

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1   [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 7:26 pm

Hey Rous quick question on this topic, in your first CN repack, the voting rewards weapons, were those weapons Sunwell or 2.4 weapon ID's? They looked like a few that I've seen floating around, and if so how do you get them to work on your server!? bounce
Back to top Go down
Pyromagnetic
CN Elite
CN Elite
Pyromagnetic

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1   [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 7:29 pm

Hexagram wrote:
Hey Rous quick question on this topic, in your first CN repack, the voting rewards weapons, were those weapons Sunwell or 2.4 weapon ID's? They looked like a few that I've seen floating around, and if so how do you get them to work on your server!? bounce

I dont thjink so. NOt sure

I think they were just unused blizz displayids , he found them in mywarcraftstudio,

We got new displayids for 2.4 patch, but they wont show on your server untill wow is patched.
Back to top Go down
Hexagram†
Sentinos
Sentinos
Hexagram†

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1   [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 7:33 pm

Ahh I see, thanks. And one last thing, can you tell me where I can download the latest MWCStudio? I've tried about 3 different ones, one from Curse, but when I try to open it, it just says "MyWarcrafyStudio has stopped working". Am I doing something wrong or is the version I'm using shit?
Back to top Go down
Fusion
CN Gangster
CN Gangster
Fusion

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1   [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 6:16 am

Hexagram† wrote:
Ahh I see, thanks. And one last thing, can you tell me where I can download the latest MWCStudio? I've tried about 3 different ones, one from Curse, but when I try to open it, it just says "MyWarcrafyStudio has stopped working". Am I doing something wrong or is the version I'm using shit?

you want the full program (forgot the addy) then open up your .mpq files in /DATA/
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionprogramming.co.uk
Pyromagnetic
CN Elite
CN Elite
Pyromagnetic

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1   [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 8:17 am

Hexagram† wrote:

sure Hex, ill upload my set of toools , :L)
Back to top Go down
Hexagram†
Sentinos
Sentinos
Hexagram†

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1   [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 3:14 pm

Quote :
sure Hex, ill upload my set of toools , :L)
I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1   [RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] CN WEAPONS V1
Page 1 of 1