AscentWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HalestormXV
Sentinos
Sentinos
HalestormXV

Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion?   Suggestion? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 9:38 am

I would like to make a suggestion. How about we make a topic or someone make a topic with aguid eon how to COMPILE your own ascent using the newest revision. Becasue as we all know when i beleive it was 3800 came out the whole ascent structure changed. It is just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Fusion
CN Gangster
CN Gangster
Fusion

Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion?   Suggestion? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 9:40 am

HalestormXV wrote:
I would like to make a suggestion. How about we make a topic or someone make a topic with aguid eon how to COMPILE your own ascent using the newest revision. Becasue as we all know when i beleive it was 3800 came out the whole ascent structure changed. It is just a suggestion.

haven't tried compiling the latest one. but the wiki should have been updated no?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionprogramming.co.uk
Rouslan
The One
The One
Rouslan

Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion?   Suggestion? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 9:43 am

Fusion wrote:
HalestormXV wrote:

haven't tried compiling the latest one. but the wiki should have been updated no?

I will make a guide
Back to top Go down
https://ascentworld.forumotion.com
Fusion
CN Gangster
CN Gangster
Fusion

Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion?   Suggestion? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 9:52 am

Rouslan wrote:
Fusion wrote:
HalestormXV wrote:

I will make a guide

sweet i was gona start but you go for it i have a load of work to do over on fusionprogramming atm.

while you at it want to make a guide on how to successfully install a c++ add-on
Back to top Go down
HalestormXV
Sentinos
Sentinos
HalestormXV

Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion?   Suggestion? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:10 am

That was my next suggesstion a C++ DETAILED addon script guide. Becasue if you notice it is always the same answer. Check the ascent wiki check the ascent wiki. Well in my honest opinion the Ascent Wiki is shit at least for the C++ part. So I was going to suggest we get a detailed C++ script guide you know the whole nine yards type of thing (Examples, How to, Makeing New Projects, Solutions, etc.). Also if you look at it this way this would be the ONLY site to actually have one. As all the other sites always say check the wiki. I think it would be good publicity as well.
Back to top Go down
Rouslan
The One
The One
Rouslan

Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion?   Suggestion? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:14 am

HalestormXV wrote:
That was my next suggesstion a C++ DETAILED addon script guide. Becasue if you notice it is always the same answer. Check the ascent wiki check the ascent wiki. Well in my honest opinion the Ascent Wiki is shit at least for the C++ part. So I was going to suggest we get a detailed C++ script guide you know the whole nine yards type of thing (Examples, How to, Makeing New Projects, Solutions, etc.). Also if you look at it this way this would be the ONLY site to actually have one. As all the other sites always say check the wiki. I think it would be good publicity as well.

Guide posted
Back to top Go down
HalestormXV
Sentinos
Sentinos
HalestormXV

Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion?   Suggestion? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:16 am

Holy crap are you like the flash? Lol o_O where is it lol I only see the Compile your own CORE one? Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
Fusion
CN Gangster
CN Gangster
Fusion

Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion?   Suggestion? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:22 am

HalestormXV wrote:

TOTALY agree
Back to top Go down
Rouslan
The One
The One
Rouslan

Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion?   Suggestion? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:57 am

Quote :
I would like to make a
suggestion. How about we make a topic or someone make a topic with
aguid eon how to COMPILE your own ascent using the newest revision.
Becasue as we all know when i beleive it was 3800 came out the whole
ascent structure changed. It is just a suggestion.

sorry quoted a wrong one.
Back to top Go down
Rouslan
The One
The One
Rouslan

Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion?   Suggestion? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:59 am

Fusion wrote:
HalestormXV wrote:

TOTALY agree

Well tell you the truth , the reason why you will never see the guide in how making a new project is ebcause it is way to complicated with 2008 VC++.

First, i only use WarpNPC script as the only dll script on my server,. So i simply integrate the WARPscript to Gossip project when icompile my core. which works 1000 times better then separate DLL
Back to top Go down
Fusion
CN Gangster
CN Gangster
Fusion

Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion?   Suggestion? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:02 am

Rouslan wrote:
Fusion wrote:
HalestormXV wrote:

TOTALY agree

Well tell you the truth , the reason why you will never see the guide in how making a new project is ebcause it is way to complicated with 2008 VC++.

First, i only use WarpNPC script as the only dll script on my server,. So i simply integrate the WARPscript to Gossip project when icompile my core. which works 1000 times better then separate DLL

nice idea
Back to top Go down
HalestormXV
Sentinos
Sentinos
HalestormXV

Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion?   Suggestion? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:44 am

.........../facepalm I have been making new projects for Every single one of my scripts........and I have always incorporated them into the scripts solution.....and compile dthe whole solution with the unloaded projectes except the one I made....and now.......I find out about this way.........*goes into a corner and cries* Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

BUT NOW I KNOW A NEW WAY TO DO IT!! pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion?   Suggestion? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AscentWorld :: Need Help with your Server? :: Post your Questions here-
Jump to: