AscentWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[REQUEST] Textureing/Skinning Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hexagram†
Sentinos
Sentinos
Hexagram†

[REQUEST] Textureing/Skinning Guide Empty
PostSubject: [REQUEST] Textureing/Skinning Guide   [REQUEST] Textureing/Skinning Guide EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 5:12 am

Hey, I was wondering if someone could post a Guide on how to reskin items like Rous did with his Bitch Slappers. I've googled everything I could on how to do it but everything leads to MyWarCraft Studio which I don't know how to operate ._. I'd greatly appreciate whoever helps. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Fusion
CN Gangster
CN Gangster
Fusion

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Textureing/Skinning Guide   [REQUEST] Textureing/Skinning Guide EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 5:21 am

Hexagram† wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if someone could post a Guide on how to reskin items like Rous did with his Bitch Slappers. I've googled everything I could on how to do it but everything leads to MyWarCraft Studio which I don't know how to operate ._. I'd greatly appreciate whoever helps. Basketball

thing there is he didn't re skin them. they were all ready in the .mpq files and you have to find them using MWS so in short you can reskin items but it requires decompiling editing in maya or 3D max then recompiling and even if you do all of that.. you screwed because only you can see the item
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionprogramming.co.uk
Hexagram†
Sentinos
Sentinos
Hexagram†

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Textureing/Skinning Guide   [REQUEST] Textureing/Skinning Guide EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 5:46 am

Oh. That bursted my bubble Razz I was hoping to somehow make something that everyone could see =[
Back to top Go down
Fusion
CN Gangster
CN Gangster
Fusion

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Textureing/Skinning Guide   [REQUEST] Textureing/Skinning Guide EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 5:53 am

Hexagram† wrote:
Oh. That bursted my bubble Razz I was hoping to somehow make something that everyone could see =[

best you can so there is like a city or look through MWS long and hard till u find something cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionprogramming.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Textureing/Skinning Guide   [REQUEST] Textureing/Skinning Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

[REQUEST] Textureing/Skinning Guide
Page 1 of 1