AscentWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hmm..what happend?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MRHide
MRHide

hmm..what happend? Empty
PostSubject: hmm..what happend?   hmm..what happend? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 7:14 am

hey guys..what happend with the forum..to beginning was the new threds evrey day..but now is the forum dead or what? and the CN2 repack are so great and same there then are dead no Update has coming and rouslan says 2-3 days when he wright the threads but now has got a week..hmm i hope the forum is not dead yet..i will have that forum is the biggest in the world..Very Happy we will crush Mmowned and the ragezone..and this thread are not a complaint this is only a questions i have..i hope the ppl take this thread good..

// MRHide
Back to top Go down
Fusion
CN Gangster
CN Gangster
Fusion

hmm..what happend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm..what happend?   hmm..what happend? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 8:43 am

MRHide wrote:
hey guys..what happend with the forum..to beginning was the new threds evrey day..but now is the forum dead or what? and the CN2 repack are so great and same there then are dead no Update has coming and rouslan says 2-3 days when he wright the threads but now has got a week..hmm i hope the forum is not dead yet..i will have that forum is the biggest in the world..Very Happy we will crush Mmowned and the ragezone..and this thread are not a complaint this is only a questions i have..i hope the ppl take this thread good..

// MRHide

been wondering the same thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionprogramming.co.uk
cyberghoser1

hmm..what happend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm..what happend?   hmm..what happend? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:24 am

first of all hello to all here.

Let me say some things, i use to be a long time member of Ragezone, the fact that CN can beat or even make ragezone forum go down will be still and maybe in world of warcraft dev section only don't forget that at Rz you can find other game developing sections too, i don't say that they are right with their rules, they ban people without reason most of times, i know there are many noobs there flaming and asking for ready to work repacks and they complaint lol, just my opinion, good luck CN team your work is amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hmm..what happend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm..what happend?   hmm..what happend? Empty

Back to top Go down

hmm..what happend?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AscentWorld :: Need Help with your Server? :: Post your Questions here-
Jump to: